FRANKLY SPEAKING – THE 2022 NVLA CONFERENCE
The 2022 National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) conference touched down this year in Tucson, Arizona, meaning our inveterate observer FLD “Frank” only needed to cross town after this year’s AFLA conference to report on what he learned. Read his free report to learn how small lessors are taking on the big boys, even the fleet management companies, to delight customers and win business.
frank at nvla!
With both the 2022 AFLA and NVLA conferences held in Tucson this month, FLD “Frank” was pulling double duty in his quest to keep our customers, partners and friends informed and in the “know” about the latest happenings in fleet.
Here’s what he found at this year’s National Vehicle Leasing Association conference held at the beautiful Loews Ventana Canyon Resort:
- This year’s show theme “Driving Success” and its message of empowerment came through loud and clear to the more than 125 attendees on hand.
- We were especially encouraged to see how “cagey” and resolute attendees were – there was a lot of discussion around how small lessors can compete with the big boys – even the fleet management companies
- Much of the conversation focused on getting back to the basics of providing personalized customer service as a point of differentiation. Inspiring stories and practical suggestions focused on “concierge style” service to not only improve the customer experience, but to win new business.
- Our President Gary Mott – in attendance for FLD’s the 10th year in row – was especially pleased to see the encouraging response to our exclusive Members Only Affinity Program, the “NVLA Remarketing Cooperative”, which consolidates their inventories at the end of life cycle to make an aggregate offering in larger market venues.
- And finally, a special shout out to Tarry Shebesta, a 20-year NVLA past President and multi year committee member for winning the prestigious ClemensPender Award – the NVLA’s highest award.
- OnceOVR Pro is just one of the ways FLD makes your life easier – just go to the Apple store or Google Play and download it in seconds.
And be sure to follow me on Twitter at @FLDFrankly to get actionable
insights and useful tips on important happenings across the fleet world!
1-800-754-1522 fldinc.com vehicleremarketing.com
At FLD, we know our clients, partners and friends can’t attend every trade show or fleet event, so we like to keep them in the know by sharing insights and perspective gleaned by our expert staff, and our roving observer — “Frank” — who’s always got his ear to the ground and his eyes focused on what’s coming next!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!