FLD FRANK TAKES ON THE WORK TRUCK WEEK!
Making his debut to what turned out to literally be thousands of loving fans, FLD’s mascot “FLD Frank” sprang to life at this year’s NTEA Work Truck Week, walking the show floor, greeting passers by, and generally being asked to stop at every booth he passed. In honor of his appearance, he even wrote a recap of this year’s over-the-top proceedings for our customers, partners and friends who couldn’t be there themselves.
FRANK AT THE 2023 WORK TRUCK WEEK
- The FLD team wanted to thank everyone who stopped by our new booth at last week’s 52nd annual Work Truck Week ishow, and share the week with those who weren’t in attendance.
- According to official show numbers, this year’s event saw a return to pre-pandemic levels with a whopping 14,885 attendees, a 17% increase over 2022.
- As they did last year, EV’s and all things electric took front and center, with 8 electric vehicle launches and more than 100 EV exhibitors featuring everything from vehicles to charging options to lightweight upfits and more
- Unlike last year, where excitement around EVs was off the charts, there was a palpable reality among attendees that the road to electrification will be long, winding and full of potholes. This included continued concerns around range, charging and payload limitations
- Some of the more notable things we observed included the EV ride and drive featuring 19 different EV’s, Knapheide’s 175th anniversary booth, and the sold out Green Truck Summit, with nearly 1000 attendees.
- On a personal note, I must confess that my appearance on the show floor caused quite a stir as I strode across the show floor and beckoned attendees to try their hand on the putting green located in our booth.
And be sure to follow me on Twitter at @FLDFrankly to get actionable
insights and useful tips on important happenings across the fleet world!
1-800-754-1522 fldinc.com vehicleremarketing.com
At FLD, we know our clients, partners and friends can’t attend every trade show or fleet event, so we like to keep them in the know by sharing insights and perspective gleaned by our expert staff, and our roving observer — “Frank” — who’s always got his ear to the ground and his eyes focused on what’s coming next!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!